If you order goods when you visit our website, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
(2) The main features of the goods we offer and the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions on our website.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only when you order goods is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. After you have placed your order, we will send you an e-mail containing the order you have placed, and at the same time we will inform you about the acceptance or rejection of your offer. If we accept your offer, the purchase contract is concluded between you and us.
(4) You can recognize any input errors when submitting your order in the final confirmation before the final order and correct them at any time with the help of the delete and change function before sending the order.
(5) The prices we quote are final prices including taxes plus shipping. An overview of the shipping costs incurred can be found here www.wandalas.com/delivery
(6) You can choose to pay for the goods in Europe, Liechtenstein, the USA and Switzerland.
(7) Deliveries to the following EU countries: Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland , Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Cyprus. Non-EU countries: Switzerland, Monaco, United States, United Kingdom (UK/Great Britain)
Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered are ready for immediate dispatch.
(8) We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms of service by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time here www.wandalas.com/tos.
(9) As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal: www.wandalas.com/withdrawal
(10) The purchase contract is concluded with:
Managing directors: Carola Stober and Dr. Jens Stober
Registration court: Mannheim
Registration number: HRB 728795
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law: DE 313899207
Telephone: +49 7244 9499100
(11) Complaints procedure via online dispute resolution for consumers (OS):
According to applicable law, we are obliged to inform consumers of the existence of the European online dispute resolution platform, which can be used to resolve disputes without the need for a court to be involved. The European Commission is responsible for setting up the platform. The European online dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
We are not willing and not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.